Preserving Your Privacy
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, our data controller for information submitted via web forms is Tom Bowes. The data controller for information stored via browsing our website is Google.
Information we Collect
In operating our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data).
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of your Information
We use the information that we collect and store relating to you to provide better services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes: –
- Provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services
- Meet our contractual commitments to you
- Notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service
- Improve the way our website works
If you do not want us to use your data, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent. You can do this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Storing your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us via forms on our website is stored on our secure servers. Data collected whilst browsing our website (such as pages you access and where from) is stored securely on Google Analytics‘ servers.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically. Transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- If we are legally required to disclose your information.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10. This fee covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details below.