COVID-19 – du Boulay Contracts Protocol
du Boulay Contracts are monitoring the current situation and government guidance on the current Coronavirus outbreak. Duty of care to our staff, suppliers, subcontractors and customers is of paramount importance and we felt it important to update you with the business readiness planning we have been carrying out since the recent outbreak.
Our Senior Management is regularly reviewing the changing situation and updates from Government agencies.
We have also put in place several contingency plans which are designed to ensure continuity of working from both our office and sites.
One of our primary plans is the confirmation of our ability to operate our office-based job roles remotely so in the event of an office closure we can continue to operate across most functions on a day to day basis.
What We Are Doing
We have also introduced an interim essential business travel policy to limit travel and business meetings which we will continue to monitor as the advice from the Government evolves. Our policy covers:
- Seeking to minimise non-essential travel to business meetings with subcontractors, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Postponing non-essential meetings at our offices and sites with subcontract, suppliers and other stakeholders (video/audio conference calls where possible)
- putting measures in place to support visitors entering our spaces (sites and offices)
We need to work together to minimise the effects of transmission to ensure the safety of all operatives, du Boulay employees and customers. We have therefore put the following procedures in place:
- Hand Sanitiser – additional hand sanitisers are available at all sites and office; they will be clearly visible.
- Cleaning – we have upgraded our cleaning policy, with additional disinfection’s carried out on a regular basis
- Monitor Site Access – we are monitoring site access to prevent possible spread of the virus
- RAMs – our office and site RAMs have been updated to protect our onsite and office-based staff
How You Can Help
It’s very important that you encourage all your operatives that when entering a du Boulay Contracts site or office they follow Government protocol and clean & sanitise their hands on a regular basis.
We will continue to communicate with you on a regular basis as Government advice gets updated, however rest assured that we are monitoring this closely and ensuring that we are as prepared as we can be.
If you’d like to discuss the current situation and how we are preparing ourselves, please get in touch with a member of the du Boulay team.